craft crave

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challenges

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I am so very excited that the Junk Gypsy book Designing a Life at the Crossroads of Wonder and Wander is about to be released!!  I have been following their show and basically everything written about them.  For me it all started back years ago when Country Living Magazine did a feature on Round Top Texas.  At that time Emma Lee Turney had the show to go to...The Original Round Top Antiques Show.    Sadly, I didn't realize how close I was to Junk Heaven when I lived in Houston back in the  day.  Now a Round Top trip and a visit to the Junk Gypsy World Headquarters is at the top of my Bucket List.  You can read about their contest to set up a Launch Team for this wonderful book here.  http://junkgypsyblog.com/launch-team-no-name/

No comments:

Post a Comment