craft crave

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challenges

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2016



While I was looking for things to put together from my vintage stash I was also following a family conversation on Facebook about family vacations and the crazy things that happen on them. So I was thus inspired!!
In the center of this digital collage sheet is an old photo of some of my grandmother on my mom's side's family, I think! It is a very interesting photo. They are mostly looking one direction and I especially love the guy holding the number sign for the photographer. He looks like a character. Who knows if he is part of the family! Plus, where in the world are they having their photo taken at?? It looks like a mining operation, which further made me think of vacation road trips. What kind of family road trips will you document with this fun sheet? Share some stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment