craft crave

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challenges

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Altered Art Book Class

My favorite art of all times to make is collage.  I love the way you can mix photos, ephemera, paint, print, and found items to create a whole new thing.  This project used an old "Dick and Jane" reader that I found at an antique store.  I removed pages with images I didn't want and then cut out some of the art on those pages to use to decorate my altered book.  I also used vintage images from my collection, paint, washi tape, and my favorite form of lettering-ransom style letters cut from magazines.  Into this mix I added copies of favorite family photos that had to do with school or family.  I am teaching this at a class in on March 13 & 14th in Sand Springs at Yesterday to Now.   Enjoy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment