craft crave

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challenges

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 26, 2014

As you have probably already guessed I love vintage photos, postcards, ephemera, etc.  Some of my newest vintage photos are of cute kids with pedal cars.  I never had a pedal car.  I think they were still around during the early part of my childhood, but for some reason I never had one.  I did have a pretty red trike, though!  Maybe that's why I loved collecting hot wheels.  Any way, I like to add color to these and other little found things like lettering, ribbon, and ephemera
to make collages.  I am making a trio of them.  Here is the first.  This one reminds me of my dad.  When he was a teen he had a flat top and one time bleached his brown hair blonde.  Plus, I think he would have liked this car!

No comments:

Post a Comment