craft crave

CraftCrave Paper, Hybrid, Digital Scrapbooking and Craft Freebies, Tutorials and Challenges

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

School Paper Bag Book


The photos above are my twins.  Bella is wearing a Pioneer costume for Statehood Day that I wore when I was in third grade!

Here is my stepson Chris and the cute girl is my mom as a child.  Her mother was quite a seamstress.
Once again the twins and me as a child.  Love that plaid dress.
The first photo is from my dad's childhood.  Here is my oldest daughter then and now.  Below is my other stepson Paul at Disney World.  I think he looks like a model here.
I LOVE to make paper bag books with a theme and then create ATC cards to fill them.  Here is one I just finished-I had been working on it off and on for over a year; when I was in the mood.  It may be one of my favorites!  Hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment